Purchasing a vehicle is a huge investment and there are definitely steps you can take to ensure you know the quality of what you are buying. We can help you determine if it’s the right choice for you.
Primarily Japanese Pre-Purchase Inspections provide an extensive review and report on your vehicle with the following information:
- Condition of lighting, including headlamps, tail lights, brake lights, marker lights and turn signals.
- Condition of wipers, windshield, and all glass
- Condition of all vehicle fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, brake fluid, and coolant.
- Condition of brake, brake rotor, brake drums (where installed), brake shoes (where installed), brake calipers and rear brake wheel cylinders (where installed)
- Condition of fuel system including fuel lines, fuel filter, and throttle body.
- Condition of air filter, cabin air filter (where installed)
- Condition of battery, battery cables and terminals, radiator, cap and cooling hoses.
- Condition of steering components, suspension, drive shafts and axles, tires and exhaust system
Primarily Japanese Trip Inspections get your vehicles ready for your travels and ensure you arrive safely to your destination and include the following:
- Inspect all belts, hoses, and fluids
- Inspect all suspension, brakes, and tires
- Inspect air conditioning and heater for proper operation
- Inspect Cooling system
- Inspect all lights, horn, and wipers
- Inspect for all needed services due
- Perform a road test